A Round With A View...
Gigha’s very own lovely little 9-hole golf course offers you the most wonderful panoramic views of the island and mainland.
The course has three par 3s and some testing par 4s. You had better have your driving in good trim when playing the Gigha course, as the rough can be very unforgiving!
Visitors are welcome-
- Pay as you play - £15 per person, £10 for under 18s
- Adult membership £100 for the season
- Under 18 membership £50 for the season
- Free club hire available at the golf course
- Golf balls can be purchased at Ardminish Stores
- Please pay at the honesty box or message via the Isle of Gigha Golf Club Facebook page for payment options
what3words location: ///ballroom.topics.battling